lunes, 2 de abril de 2012

1st TOURNAMENT A Game of Thrones-ZARAGOZA

This weekend has been celebrated the First Tournament of A Game of Thrones LCG in Zaragoza (Spain). Spanish players from all around gathered for competing each other in the card games. The winner of the event received a print of the illustration I had painted for the tournament, and also a commemorative card with the same image.
I did not have so much time but I decided to paint it using a mixed technique consisted on pencils, grey markers and photoshop in spite of not being my usual technique. Not only was the result faster, but also I had the opportunity to try different things with the oil brushes of the Photoshop CS5. You can see the step by step here below.


4 comentarios:

baduljp dijo...

En la primera temporada me dejo un buen sabor de boca, me parece que es una de las mejores serie de la actualidad, Game of thrones es una súper producción de la talla de cintas cinematográficas con la única diferencia de que el final esta muy lejano.

Mohka dijo...

That is awesome, love the picture what great work and can't wait for the third season!

canvas art dijo...

Excellent blog!

Alec dijo...

Love it!

Alec @ http://www.canvasartshop.com.au